Grapefruit Elderflower Rosé Vodka Cocktail
Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka stars in this springy vodka cocktail kissed with floral pink grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, and sparkling rosé.
Prep: 5 minutes
Total: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka
- 1 ounce (30 ml) freshly squeezed, strained pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce (30 ml) dry sparkling rosé
- ½ ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur (more or less to taste)
- a few drops of lemon juice, to taste
- a pretty thyme sprig or mint leaf for garnish
Combine Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka, grapefruit juice, sparkling rosé, St. Germain, and lemon juice in a stirring glass and add ice to fill halfway. Stir for 10 seconds, strain into coupe glass, and serve.
This recipe makes a petite drink which is good for lightweights like me, and it fits well in my vintage coupe glasses. Feel free to increase the quantities by 50% if you prefer a taller sip.
The recipe multiplies easily to serve a crowd. Just combine everything except the ice and garnish in a large pitcher and chill until guests arrive, then stir, strain, and sip.
Hangar 1 Rosé vodka can be ordered online, or give this a try with Hangar 1 Straight Vodka if you have some on hand.
Nutritional values are based on one drink.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 46mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg